Sunday, July 19, 2015

Week 5 ( and a half)

Okay, I will apologize again for being so slow. Summer this year has been non-stop busy. I guess that is how it goes with 6 kids! We have had tons of cousin time, and friend time, and this week I worked a few days. Today we celebrated the little town we live in. It was such a fun day, and I even managed to snap some pictures of the puppies between activities. They were with my phone though, so quality is not amazing. But that is as good as it gets this week. Here's a few pictures to start the blog with, showing my kids enjoying our day today. We had races, dances, fireworks, food, and lots of fun!
 
 













 
Okay, here are your puppies. This has been a very busy, and fun week. The puppies are getting so chunky. Well, not all of them, but there are a few! They are very busy and enjoying the toys we got for them. But their favorite thing to do is wrestle with each other, and eat the bushes. They LOVE people. If we are in the kennel with them, they are at our feet and wanting attention. One thing I have noticed about this litter of pups, is that they are all fairly even tempered. There is not a dominant puppy. The last two litters have both had a pup or two that was definitely the leader. These current pups  rotate who is the most aggressive. Louie is our explorer for today. But the last few days, girl 6 has had that role. And Gracie (girl 5) was very playful today, more than she has ever been. Braxton was very quiet today, and he is usually one of our explorers. I love to sit and observe the puppies and figure out their temperaments. I may be biased, but I think we have some pretty amazing puppies, and I am excited for everyone to meet them.
 


 
 

Girl 1


Girl 2 (Sofie)

 

Girl 3 (Sadie)


Girl 4 (Bella)


Girl 5 (Gracie)


Girl 6

Boy 1

 Boy 2 (Axle)

 Boy 3 (Louie)

 Boy 4 (Braxton)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment