Saturday, April 22, 2017

10 Days Old

The puppies have had a busy week with lots of visitors. They are growing so fast, and getting stronger every day. Lady is very attentive, but is loving some free time between feeds. Enjoy some pictures I took this evening. Trying to do group pictures of puppies, is like trying to take pictures of 7 newborns all looking the same direction. But I think I succeeded. I think this first one is my favorite.






Puppy 1- Trooper





Puppy 2- Female SOLD

This is Mini!  She gets extra pictures, because we are still looking for her forever home. She is small and feisty! 






Puppy 3- SOLD (female)

This is Lucy, and she gets a few extra pictures tonight too, because she kept making fun faces for me.





Puppy 4 - SOLD (female)



Puppy 5 - SOLD (female)



Puppy 6 - SOLD (male)

Sorry, I didn't get great shots of this little man. He was not happy with me holding him up for pictures, and I was on my own this evening doing it one handed. But he has one eye starting to open. By next pictures he should be looking at me.



Puppy 7 - SOLD (Female)





No comments:

Post a Comment