Sunday, November 13, 2016

puppies at 2 weeks



2 Weeks Old

So the puppies will be two weeks old tomorrow night. They are just cracking their eyes open. Puppy 5 has them almost all the way open. She has been so funny today. I picked her up as I always have, and she freaked out. I think she felt a little insecure now that she can see how high she is. She went from being to quietest yesterday, to the loudest today. We will see how the dynamics change in the next few days as they all begin to open their eyes, and explore their surroundings a bit more. Because they are just opening eyes tonight, I decided we will do their pictures tomorrow night, hoping that a few more will have them open. So here is a video or the pups from tonight. They are starting to walk on all fours, and are getting pretty fast. I have even seen a bit of play fighting from a couple of them. I love it when they start to act like real dogs. We love how little they are when they arrive, but we all LOVE it when they start to play.








No comments:

Post a Comment