Wednesday, May 3, 2017

3 Weeks

The puppies are doing well this week. They are walking, barking and play fighting. But they still mostly just eat and sleep. They have a lot of growing to do yet. Their teeth are starting to emerge, but have not yet erupted. Once they do, we will begin introducing puppy chow. They are all healthy and growing well.

Here are the pictures from today. I had a very cute helper!!!




Trooper -Puppy 1

so close to being 2 pounds! He has come a long way!



Puppy 2





Lucy- Puppy 3




Emma- Puppy 4






Puppy 5





Simms - Puppy 6






Bella- Puppy 7






And just because..... I spent my afternoon bathing and grooming this pretty girl. This is Tilley. She is so fun, and we love her too! She met the puppies tonight, and was very interested in them. I love our three Springers, and their love for life!







And Tucker of Course. Our proud dad! As we were walking the dogs tonight, I mentioned to my mom that Tilley is not as intense as Tucker when she runs. She responded by saying, there is nothing as intense as Tucker. This boy LOVES life, and lives it at high speed. He does everything with intensity. He is getting his bath and grooming tomorrow. Good thing I didn't bath him today, because he jumped in the horses water to cool off. Crazy boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment