Monday, February 9, 2015

6 weeks

This has been another fun and eventful week for the puppies and the kids. The puppies have had several adventures outside, and they all LOVE running and stretching their legs. We have a fairly roomy kennel for them in the garage, but it's not near as fun as a big back yard with grass. I have had them outside for a few hours at a time the last few days, as the temperature has been fairly warm. Today is a bit cooler, but they are out at the moment while I washed the floor in the garage.  Even with the chilly air, they are romping and enjoying the fresh air.
 
They have grown by leaps and bounds. It is constantly amazing to me how fast these little guys grow and learn. This week they are all obsessed with tug of war. They all love ropes and stuffed animals. And they CHEW CHEW CHEW everything they can sink their teeth into. So be prepared with some chew toys.
 
I am adding a small kennel into their big kenneled area today. Last night they had their first night without Roxy, and they made sure we knew how unimpressed they were this morning. I about needed ear plugs when I went to say good morning. I know there are a few pups being kennel trained, so I am putting it there to help them learn to like it. I will not be locking them in at night, as I don't plan on getting up every few hours to let them out to do their business. That will be your privilege:) But I will start locking them in for very short periods of time over the next few days probably with 2 pups at a time. This should help them transition.
 
Here are their pictures for the week. We did it mid-nap so most of them look tired and were not looking at the camera. We are going for shots tomorrow. I have heard from 3 pups to get microchipped- Rogue-Lucky-Crosbie. If you want this done, and I have missed you, let me know before the end of today.
 

Sherlock

 

 

Lucky

 

 

 Notice the size difference of the puppies in the bed in the next few pictures. Pretty amazing.

 

Bolt



 

Crosbie



 

 

Rogue

 



Casey



 
 
Rogue waking up



Crosbie enjoying the snow


My 6 year old nephews playing with Roxy and Tucker.

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment