Monday, January 19, 2015

3 weeks

Week 3- starting Sunday Jan 18th,2015

This has been a very fun week. They have gone from crawling along to almost running. They all have their eyes wide open, and are enjoying play fighting with each other. I started with the Misty Method on Friday of last week. They are doing amazing. This morning I changed and cleaned the entire bed and potty area while the pups were sleeping in a laundry basket. When I put them back, I woke them and put them in their little home, and every one of them peed in the correct area. This may seem like a small deal, but for me it is huge. Cleaning up after 7 pups is much easier when they all eliminate in the same area. It should also make house training easier.

I did not weigh the pups this week. My scale is to small, and the pups are getting to squirmy. But they are all growing well. They all have their baby teeth in, and my kids are really starting to enjoy them. My daughter said this morning that this is her new favorite stage. They are awake and fun to watch, but still really cuddly when we hold them. Here are their 3 week pictures.
 
For those families adopting puppies that would like to visit your pup, you are welcome anytime. They are getting so fun, and love the socialization.

 

Sherlock- Sold


 
 

Lucky-Black and white male #1- SOLD

 

 

Bolt- Black and White #2-SOLD

 

 

Pebbles-Liver and White Girl #1- Sale Pending

 
 

 
 

Rogue-Liver and white Girl #2-SOLD


 
 

Bonita-Liver and White Girl #3-SOLD

 
 
 

Jayla-Black and white Girl- SOLD


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment