Monday, January 26, 2015

                                          Four Weeks

Here are the pictures I got today. My children decided to play outside for the afternoon, as the weather here is amazing today. So I did the pictures alone, and it was actually easier than when they were 2 weeks old. I didn't think they turned out to great, but when I got them on the computer, they didn't look to bad.
 
I phoned and booked their first shots. They will be having them on Feb. 10th. They will also be dewormed then. I asked the vet the price of getting the pups Micro-chipped. It is $50.00 to have it done in Taber with their vaccinations. If you would like me to have your pup micro-chipped, the $50.00 will be over and above the price of the puppy. And I will need to know by Sunday Feb 8th if you would like it done.  You can have it done at any point by any vet, so it is not necessary to have it done now if you don't know if you want it done. It is the best way of identifying your dog if it gets lost or stolen.
 
This morning we started on feeding twice a day. They were  so loud during the night last night. I feed them at 6:00 this morning, and they were so happy. They have been so much more content today. I opened up another section to their kennel area. They now have a place to eliminate, a bed, and a toy area. So far they are not 100% at not peeing in the toy area, but they are not bad. I have high hopes for them.  We will expand their play area to fairly large once they are good at still peeing where they should be. They are getting bigger every day, and it won't be long that my kitchen just isn't big enough to provide a running zone for 7 puppies. 
 
Hope all is well, and here are the pictures from their 4 week old photoshoot. I have labeled their pictures with their names that I have gotten from most of you. Make sure the spelling is correct. If not let me know. If you haven't chosen a name, don't worry about it. I just have to name them to keep them straight.  You can name them when you get them, and they will not be confused!
 

Sherlock (LW Boy) 

 
 
 
 

Lucky (BW Boy #1)

 

 

Bolt (BW Boy #2)

 

 
 

Crosbie (LW Girl #1)


 
 

Rogue (LW girl #2)

 

 
 

Casey (LW Girl #3)

 

 

Jayla (BW Girl)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment